Get a Quote
All about Cigna insurance
- Offers individual Medicare Supplement plans: A, B, C, D, F, G and N.
- Use any doctor who accepts Medicare, with no referrals required in most cases.****
- Offers Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MAPD).
- With Cigna you can feel secure knowing your policy cannot be canceled with their guaranteed renewable policy.
- Enjoy competitive premiums without compromising your coverage.
- Please note: Some limitations may apply; see your complete policy for full details.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Insurance insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American life Insurance Company.
With Cigna you have the option to choose a plan specific to your needs. Visit the doctors you want and feel secure with their Guaranteed Renewable Policy. Cigna is dedicated to helping people improve their health and sense of security. Their roots go back more than 200 years but became Cigna Health in 1982. Cigna works with its customers as partners because they believe you are in this together.
The chart below shows basic information about the different benefits Medigap policies cover.
Yes = the plan covers 100% of this benefit
No = the policy doesn’t cover that benefit
% = the plan covers that percentage of this benefit
N/A = not applicable
|Part A coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used up||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Part B coinsurance or copayment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||50%||75%||Yes||Yes**|
|Blood (first 3 pints)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||50%||75%||Yes||Yes|
|Part A hospice care coinsurance or copayment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||50%||75%||Yes||Yes|
|Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||50%||75%||Yes||Yes|
|Part A deductible||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||50%||75%||50%||Yes|
|Part B deductible||No||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Part B excess charge||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Foreign travel exchange (up to plan limits)||No||No||80%||80%||80%||80%||No||No||80%||80%|
* Plan F also offers a high-deductible plan. If you choose this option, this means you must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the deductible amount of $2,240 in 2018 before your Medigap plan pays anything.
** After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible, the Medigap plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year.
*** Plan N pays 100% of the Part B coinsurance, except for a copayment of up to $20 for some office visits and up to a $50 copayment for emergency room visits that don’t result in inpatient admission.
****Freedom to choose your doctor who accepts Medicare Supplement coverage.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.